Mark Ronson Project

This was a job completed at McKeown Devita Productions

Work required
I was brought in for 2 full (long) days to make final tweaks and changes, to bring in those last details the director wanted.  We made changes to over half of the spot during this time.  Changes we made were the line work on the spaceship to be a similar colour to the fill colour to various screens that were laid out slightly differently and treated with a new look and style.  New artwork was also being prepared on some shots that replaced older pieces.  Some of the edits were tightened up and camera effects added to give focus and depth of field.  There was also much colour grading to pull all the individual pieces together.